19 September 2012
Open House London 2012
Open House London is an annual celebration of buildings and architecture across the city. During the weekend of 22nd-23rd September over 750 buildings will open their doors to the public for free. This festival provides a unique opportunity to explore some facinating places.
Please see below for details of the London Shh houses participating.
* 2 Willow Road will be open Saturday and Sunday 11am-5pm. Entry will be via limited timed tickets only, available from the house on the day on a first come first served basis. Last entry 4.30pm.
* Benjamin Franklin House will be open for pre-booked only half-hourly tours over the weekend from 10.30am-4pm. However, there may be some additional spaces available on the day.
* Dr Johnson's House will be open on the Saturday 11am-5.30pm with short introductory talks throughout the day. Last entry is 5pm. Max 100 people at one time.
* Emery Walker House will be running regular tours on both days from 11am-4pm. Max 15 people at one time.
* Fenton House will be open on both days 11am-5pm. Timed entry may be used if very busy. Last entry is 4.30pm.
* Handel House Museum will be open on a first come basis on Saturday 10am-6pm, and Sunday 12noon-6pm.
* Kelmscott House will be open with regular tours running on both days from 11am-5pm. Max 40 people at one time.